Luke McEwen’s debut collection of short stories reveals the passion, humour and anxiety in everyday life:
- A married couple in their eighties take a risk, determined to live their lives the way they’ve always done.
- Brighton hosts a modern take on the Greek myth of Medusa, revealing the consequences of living with injustice.
- A university student displays her natural gift as a listener, an essential skill to achieving her ambition as a counsellor.
- A small token of little monetary value takes on great symbolic importance when a daughter loses her mother.
- A middle aged business man tries to repair his marriage with the same techniques he uses in the boardroom.
“Heart-warming contemporary fiction with a quirky flavour. A great variety of interesting stories with some funny twists.”
“The writing is both beautiful and witty. I highly recommend this collection of stories for anyone who wants to be swept away by a great story teller.”
“The author truly understands his protagonists, and has a perfect grasp on human relationships and the essential ingredients needed for survival.”
Buy now on Amazon – paperback or Kindle